Karin Conroy: Strategic Website Design for Success
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Karin Conroy discuss:
- How websites have changed from the beginning brochure style to how they work best strategically now.
- Where lawyers and law firms are missing the boat on website design and strategy.
- Being unique and memorable from the first look of your website.
- Connecting your message with your design.
- Website technology is constantly changing. Whenever you learn it, learn the principles and concepts about marketing and design and evolve with the changes.
- Don’t pretend that you know what you’re doing in building your website – work with someone who can strategically help you design your website for what you want it to do.
- Not everyone uses websites the same way you use a website.
- Conversion does not mean the same for every firm.
“Your calls to action need to be aligned with your positioning.” — Karin Conroy
Connect with Karin Conroy:
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
Book: The Ambitious Attorney: Your Guide to Doubling or Even Tripling Your Book of Business and more!
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Grow Your Practice
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch