In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Kate Curler discuss:
- The power of people’s networks.
- Finding mutual advantage in your networking meetings.
- Redirection during connection conversations.
- Keeping at the front of a networking partner’s mind.
- When you are networking, give your networking partner something they can work with to help you even as you are helping them.
- Going into a networking meeting with the plan to sell is not going to work for you for long.
- Be a giver, but also stay top of mind when you’re networking. Reach out when you refer clients and make yourself known as a rainmaker and key networking partner.
- You don’t have to do it all yourself, you don’t have to know everything, and you can be wrong. Be willing to be vulnerable and human and people will more to you.
“Business coaching has been just keeping track of the numbers, delegating, and, regarding networking, once you have an opportunity to send somebody a client, I do that, but I make sure I get credit for it as well.” — Kate Curler
Connect with Kate Curler:
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Legalese Marketing: https://legaleasemarketing.com/
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
Book: The Ambitious Attorney: Your Guide to Doubling or Even Tripling Your Book of Business and more!
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.