Kathleen McEntee: Packaging Your Passion
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Kathleen McEntee discuss:
- Kathleen’s journey from strategy to full service marketing.
- Branding versus marketing.
- Distinguishing yourself from your competitors.
- Talking about what you do and not assuming people know what you do and what your brand is.
- When you are living in the weeds, you are not looking at the bigger picture and looking at how your customer is seeing you.
- The marketing pushes the branding out to the target audience.
- Even if you do the same thing as your competition, if nobody is talking about it, and it is something that people care about, you can stand out by talking about it.
- Ask recent clients what they thought about your business, how you responded, and if and why they would refer you to others. That will tell you what you need to do to sharpen your brand.
“Whatever you’re really best at, and whatever you have a passion for, is what you use to distinguish yourself within whatever your area of specialty.” — Kathleen McEntee
Strategic Coach: https://www.strategiccoach.com/
Connect with Kathleen McEntee:
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Legalese Marketing: https://legaleasemarketing.com/
Practice Panther: https://www.practicepanther.com/
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
Book: The Ambitious Attorney: Your Guide to Doubling or Even Tripling Your Book of Business and more!
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Grow Your Practice
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch