Ken Levinson: Building a Niche Law Practice
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Ken Levinson discuss:
- Building trust-based, meaningful relationships in networking.
- From choosing a specialty to really niching down in your ultra-specific specialty.
- Looking at the numbers of your marketing, not just marketing haphazardly.
- Speaking as marketing to your niche.
- You can’t be all things to everyone. Know what you’re good at, know what you’ve had success in doing, and focus on that.
- You will gain more cases by marketing to your strengths than to try and take all cases.
- Spend time developing relationships with other lawyers and marketing rather than taking cases outside of your focus area.
- Try and test different things – if it goes well, keep doing it. If it doesn’t, abandon it and abandon it quickly.
“Don’t worry about losing a case. Think about all the other cases you’ll get by marketing to your strengths.” — Ken Levinson
Connect with Ken Levinson:
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
Book: The Ambitious Attorney: Your Guide to Doubling or Even Tripling Your Book of Business and more!
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Grow Your Practice
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch