Kip Boyle: The Intimacy of Podcast Marketing
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Kip Boyle discuss:
- Becoming a professional who sells and serves people in the process.
- The changing of traditional selling techniques.
- Creative marketing to connect with your community.
- The unique, human connections of podcasting.
- People don’t want to connect with companies, they want to connect with people.
- The selling techniques of yesteryear don’t work and often turn people away.
- There is a relationship that gets established between a podcast host and the audience that you don’t even realize is happening.
- It is all about consistency.
“There’s an intimacy that podcasts can create that the written ways of talking to people just don’t.” — Kip Boyle
Connect with Kip Boyle:
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Legalese Marketing: https://legaleasemarketing.com/
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
Book: The Ambitious Attorney: Your Guide to Doubling or Even Tripling Your Book of Business and more!
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Grow Your Practice
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch