Lana Manganiello: Building a Fulfilling Career Based on Choice
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Lana Manganiello discuss:
- Why business development matters as an attorney.
- Control and how it makes or breaks your career.
- Tips to keep your business development going even while you’re busy.
- Business development can be as formal or as informal as you make it.
- Business development gives you control over who you work with and what matters you work on.
- Take a moment to look at the bigger picture and look at the value that you provide. What you do is more interesting than you may think.
- Hyperfocus on what type of work that you want to do more of and go after that specifically.
- The key to business development is intentionality, no matter how you choose to do it.
“Business development is the key to career fulfillment in the legal profession.” — Lana Manganiello
Connect with Lana Manganiello:
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
Book: The Ambitious Attorney: Your Guide to Doubling or Even Tripling Your Book of Business and more!
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Grow Your Practice
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch