Larry Fretzin: Celebrating 200 Episodes with a Successful Special Guest
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Larry Fretzin discuss:
- Growing up in the slums to running a successful solo law firm.
- How the field of law has evolved over the last few decades.
- Relationships and referrals.
- Knowing when you’re ready to retire.
- If you can’t make a sale, make a friend.
- Getting referrals from other lawyers is a great way to get business. Build those relationships, network, give others work. There is plenty of work to go around.
- Relationships are a two way street. Stay connected, return calls, follow through on what you say you will do.
- Play to your strengths as you build relationships.
“The important thing is to make a lot of friends, work hard on the cases that you have, so that you can have good rapport with the court and be successful in your cases.” — Larry Fretzin
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Legalese Marketing: https://legaleasemarketing.com/
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
Book: The Ambitious Attorney: Your Guide to Doubling or Even Tripling Your Book of Business and more!
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Grow Your Practice
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch