Larry Kaufman: The NCG Factor
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Larry Kaufman discuss:
- Networking from your early career all the way through to retirement.
- Utilizing LinkedIn as a networking tool to connect with your connection’s connections.
- Targeting while networking.
- Having a good foundation network.
- Sometimes you need to show someone the way on how to introduce you to their network.
- Be more specific in who you are requesting to network with. You have to know where you want to go and who you want to work with.
- Understanding who the best connectors are for a referral.
- Connect to connectors, not just takers.
“It’s not the people you know, it’s who they know.” — Larry Kaufman
Connect with Larry Kaufman:
Book: The NCG Factor – amazon.com/NCG-Factor-Life-Changing-Relationships-Retirement/dp/173306351X
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
Book: The Ambitious Attorney: Your Guide to Doubling or Even Tripling Your Book of Business and more!
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Grow Your Practice
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch