LET’S GO SOLO! Presentation
In this episode, Steve Fretzin discusses:
- Having a centralized list of all your key relationships.
- Think about where you are and where you need to be.
- Having and creating a marketing and business plan for your company.
- Finding your differentiator and your infomercial.
- Getting results from networking and qualifying a contact with T.A.L.E.N.T.
- Create systems around you that will allow you to practice law.
- Look at your strengths and weaknesses – some of those weaknesses may be learned skills that you can improve.
- A business without a business plan is like a road trip without GPS or planned destinations.
- Your plan needs to have a beginning, middle, and end. Make it as specific as you can be.
- Business development is a learned skill.
“Business development has become a bigger part of what determines success as a lawyer..” — Steve Fretzin
Connect with Jeremy Baker:
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
Book: The Ambitious Attorney: Your Guide to Doubling or Even Tripling Your Book of Business and more!
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Grow Your Practice
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch
Search Our Blog
Browse by Category
Browse by Tag
50yearsold Agendas Ambitious Attorney attorney marketing Attorneys Being Organized as a Lawyer Book of Business Chicago chicago daily law bulletin Client Retention Clients for Lawyers COVID-19 Cross-Marketing Elevator Pitch find your passion Follow-Up Gift Giving Hiring interview Lateral Acquisition law firm Lawyer Coach Lawyers legal business development Legal Industry LinkedIn Networking for Lawyers Networking Groups New Lawyers Personal Brand Equity Planning for Lawyers Pre-Event Questions Public Speaking Rainmaking for Lawyers reflectionson50 Sample Scripts Social Media The Attorney's Networking Handbook Time Management Tips from Steve Fretzin Top Lawyering Mistakes Trial Preparation for Lawyers Turning50 Video Tutorial Websites