Let’s Go Solo!: Tips and Ideas for Running and Succeeding with Your Own Law Practice
In this episode, Steve Fretzin discuss:
- Top 5 tips and ideas for starting your solo practice.
- Knowing your sweet spot in the marketplace and how to find it.
- Leveraging your network and going after the low hanging fruit first.
- Evolving and changing with the socioeconomic climate.
- Evaluate your strengths and your weaknesses – there is always something to leverage or improve.
- Consider rewriting your business plan to take into consideration the state of the world at this moment, it may have changed since last year or even since January.
- It’s not about creating a list, it’s about taking action on that list.
- If you don’t have a coach, have an accountability partner to help you to achieve your goals and help them to achieve their goals.
“Your level of activity will determine your level of success.” — Steve Fretzin
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Grow Your Practice
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch