Lindsey Markus: Saying Yes and Building Powerhouse Connections
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Lindsey Markus discuss:
- Putting yourself out there to build your brand, network, and show yourself as an authority in your space.
- Adding value through connections.
- Why Lindsey created a publication house to publish her book.
- Overcoming challenges of business development as a woman.
- Just say yes. Be willing to meet with people who have powerful connections that you may not have to grow your own network.
- The only thing better than getting a referral, is being able to give one.
- Be willing to make the ask. You never know who will say yes.
- We all need support. If you are passionate about something, support those things that resonate with you at whatever points in your career you are in.
“You need to figure out what works for you, and you need to do something that you’re passionate about and care about.” — Lindsey Markus
Connect with Lindsey Markus:
Website: https://lindseymarkus.com/ & https://www.chuhak.com/
Book: A Gift For The Future: Conversations About Estate Planning
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Legalese Marketing: https://legaleasemarketing.com/
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
Book: The Ambitious Attorney: Your Guide to Doubling or Even Tripling Your Book of Business and more!
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Grow Your Practice
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch