Louis Goodman: From Yellow Pages to SEO – The Evolution of Law Firm Marketing
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Louis Goodman discuss:
- Marketing a law practice in the 90s and how it has evolved today.
- The power of SEO for your website.
- Creating good content to encourage backlinks to your website.
- Utilizing content across multiple platforms.
- If you’re going to put money into marketing, put money into SEO.
- People pick up their phone and do Google searches now, rather than picking up a phone book. You need to be visible for those who have an immediate problem and need an immediate solution.
- Repurpose content that you create to work across multiple platforms and find ways to encourage others to share links to the content you’ve created.
“The key is getting backlinks to your website. And the way you get backlinks to your website, is by having good content so that other websites will link to your website, and you want to encourage people to link to your website.” — Louis Goodman
Connect with Louis Goodman:
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
Book: The Ambitious Attorney: Your Guide to Doubling or Even Tripling Your Book of Business and more!
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Grow Your Practice
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch