In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Luis Scott Jr. discuss:
- Leveraging others to help you focus and grow the business.
- Making the sale in a natural way.
- Distinguishing yourself from the pack.
- Delegating without exploiting.
- When you are engaged in too many things, it is hard to be excellent at any of those things.
- Niching down within a niche becomes a unique selling proposition. When it comes to sales, people want to know there is something unique, but they need to know the full value.
- Most people do not know how to delegate, and lawyers are not any different. Becoming the master delegator is the key to growing your business.
- You are in absolute control of your future.
“There’s a difference between a unique selling proposition and a value proposition. First of all, understanding what your value proposition is, and then, the second thing, learn how to deliver it with confidence.” — Luis Scott Jr.
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Legalese Marketing: https://legaleasemarketing.com/
Practice Panther: https://www.practicepanther.com/
- Book: The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz: https://www.amazon.com/Four-Agreements-Practical-Personal-Freedom/dp/1878424319
- Email Luis at email@example.com and mention hearing him on Be That Lawyer to get a FREE copy of his book: The King of Growth: How to Dominate Your Market, Increase Predictability, and Unleash the Power of Your Law Firm for Personal and Financial Freedom!!!
About Luis Scott Jr.: Luis Scott is a respected attorney ad consultant. He is the owner of Bader Scott Injury Lawyers and 8-Figure Firm Consulting and specializes in helping legal professionals optimize and grow their practices. He has been recognized by various legal organizations and has 20 years of experience, including as the owner and managing partner of a successful law firm with almost 200 employees.
Connect with Luis Scott Jr.:
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
Book: Legal Business Development Isn’t Rocket Science and more!
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Grow Your Practice
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch