Marc Hankin: Building Relationships Are More than the Benjamins
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Marc Hankin discuss:
- Relationships first, middle, and last.
- Listen first and tune your hearing to hear what others are saying is the problem.
- The little things to pull together the networking connection.
- Remembering social rules as we move back to in person meetings.
- Regular communication with those friends you want to maintain connections with is extremely important. Stay top of mind, think of others, and put the relationship first.
- You have two ears and one mouth, use them in proportion.
- When making a quality referral, think about how it will put more money in the pocket of those you are helping. Give to give.
- Do the preparation necessary before meetings to better serve those you are meeting with. If you do the research first, your meetings will go far better.
“I learned long ago, the Six Ps: Proper Preparation Prevents Piss Poor Performance. It is the same thing with a meeting, with the troika, with getting together a client pitch, you have to prepare in advance, you have to come in knowing what you need to know, and then ask the questions.” — Marc Hankin
Connect with Marc Hankin:
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Legalese Marketing: https://legaleasemarketing.com/
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
Book: The Ambitious Attorney: Your Guide to Doubling or Even Tripling Your Book of Business and more!
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Grow Your Practice
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch