Mark Carter: Collaboration, Marketing, and Idea Climbing
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Mark Carter discuss:
- The power in mentoring and collaboration.
- Sharing ideas without an NDA.
- The relationship between mentoring, marketing, and big ideas.
- The key to finding a mentor that is a good fit for you.
- Collaborate – never try to go alone.
- Always be marketing your ideas. Share them, don’t be afraid people are going to steal them.
- The checklist for mentoring is getting advice, support, and/or connections.
- The content created from conversations is worthwhile. It can be used to continue further conversations, to drive business, and to share wisdom and information with others.
“I’ve discovered the checklist for mentoring is getting advice, support, and or connections. And the advice is experiential advice.” — Mark Carter
Connect with Mark Carter:
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Grow Your Practice
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch