Mark Homer: The Evolution of Legal Marketing
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Mark Homer discuss:
- How legal marketing has evolved.
- Seeing your law firm as a business.
- Multichannel marketing.
- When you should spend money on marketing.
- Understanding your brand, not just the logo, but who your clients are and how you approach the work, helps you to be more successful in marketing your firm.
- Talk about what you are doing to be more accessible to others. Everyone may be doing it, but if nobody is talking about it, customers won’t know.
- Google, including Google My Business,x` is a great referral partner if you are properly investing your time.
- Many lawyers think they have a lead problem, but it is actually a conversion problem. Get that dialed in before you spend money on marketing.
“Your law firm is a business. That’s something that people are now realizing that they need to think about it from business strategy, business terms, not just in legal practice terms.” — Mark Homer
Connect with Mark Homer:
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/markhomer/ & https://www.linkedin.com/company/gngf/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/mark_homer & https://twitter.com/gngfound?lang=en
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
Book: The Ambitious Attorney: Your Guide to Doubling or Even Tripling Your Book of Business and more!
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Grow Your Practice
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch