Mark Rockwell: From Confusion and Chaos To Clarity, Competency, and Confidence
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Mark Rockwell discuss:
- Top challenges law firms are struggling with.
- Understanding the vision of your firm.
- Achieving success and quality in any culture.
- Avoiding communication ball drops.
- Get clarity over what you want to do, where you want to go, and where you want your law firm to be in 3-5 years.
- To be successful, you must see your law firm as a business.
- You want to look for people who are humble, hungry, and smart.
- Where we need to start is to make sure that we have clarity in our communication.
“You cannot scale until you achieve consistency. You cannot achieve consistency until you have some type of process.” — Mark Rockwell
Connect with Mark Rockwell:
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Grow Your Practice
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch