Marko Evans: Law Firm Recruiting and Retention
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Marko Evans discuss:
- Developing remote culture.
- Specialization versus generalization.
- What a good recruiter needs to know.
- Transparency and compensation.
- Law firms should have an internal recruiter to keep the pipeline of great talent coming.
- Recruiting is an ongoing process. Retention times are shorter than ever and you want to make sure to grab good candidates when you can.
- You don’t necessarily have to pay the most to get and retain staff. You have unique skills that could attract employees.
- Mid-size firms are more agile than a larger firm would be.
“If you are somebody that is concerned about where they are in the market, look around – there are opportunities out there for somebody that has a unique skill, but maybe they are leaving some money on the table.” — Marko Evans
Connect with Marko Evans:
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Legalese Marketing: https://legaleasemarketing.com/
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
Book: The Ambitious Attorney: Your Guide to Doubling or Even Tripling Your Book of Business and more!
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Grow Your Practice
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch