Matt Formeller: Building a Law Firm Through Relationships
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Matt Formeller discuss:
- Getting out and meeting people who you want to work with.
- How to get in front of the right people.
- Tips for building relationships, not just empty networking.
- Qualifying and disqualifying people when you meet them for your networking and relationship roster.
- Focus on giving more than you are getting. Have a plan in place so you know who you are looking to ultimately meet.
- Being a resource for those you are connecting with is a great way to stay on their radar and to be a better networking partner.
- If you’re not growing and learning, you’re dying.
- Relationships are reciprocal and rotating.
“Once you meet somebody, if you hit it off, the worst thing you can do is just forget about them and assume they’re gonna call you. It’s a two-way street.” — Matt Formeller
Connect with Matt Formeller:
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Grow Your Practice
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch