Maya Markovich: Legal Tech and The Client Experience
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Maya Markovich discuss:
- The evolution of the legal tech industry.
- The growing need for focus on client-centric law practices.
- Useful technologies that can help lawyers run a more efficient practice.
- How COVID has changed the legal industry for the better.
- We all have to fight together for access to justice. The law is not set up to be client-centric, and there is no single solution to change this.
- Robots and AI are not replacing lawyers. There is more than enough work to go around and the new technologies will free up lawyers for more strategic things than something like document review.
- Think about how the client is experiencing service at your firm and consider ways to make it more streamlined for your client.
- Law firms grow faster and serve the clients better when they focus on a niche, and don’t try to be everything to everyone.
“There’s this increased focus on client experience, which, I think, is long overdue. Client expectations are continually increasing, and there’s going to be more and more emphasis on value-based services and tailored pricing models.” — Maya Markovich
Connect with Maya Markovich:
Website: https://vilcap.com/ & https://justicetechassociation.org/
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Legalese Marketing: https://legaleasemarketing.com/
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
Book: The Ambitious Attorney: Your Guide to Doubling or Even Tripling Your Book of Business and more!
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Grow Your Practice
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch