Michele Wucker: The Risks We Take and Your Risk Fingerprint
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Michele Wucker discuss:
- What the gray rhino is and what it means.
- Why people are hesitant to take risks.
- Risk tolerances, risk adversity, and individual risk relationships.
- Evaluating risks and understanding the risk of not taking a risk.
- We should not assume that because something is ever present and talked about means that it is being handled properly or that you aren’t vulnerable to that issue.
- The more you take risks, the more you develop your risk muscle, and the better you get at it.
- By trying to avoid certain risks, you are creating other ones.
- There are ways that we can increase our own risk taking, such as eating spicy foods, cranking the air conditioner, or turning on upbeat music.
“People make an average, give or take, of 35,000 choices a day. Every one of those choices is a risk, and every risk is a choice. But do we think of them as constant risk taking throughout our day? If we do, we become much more self aware about the risks that we’re comfortable with.” — Michele Wucker
Connect with Michele Wucker:
Website: https://thegrayrhino.com/ & https://www.wucker.com/
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Legalese Marketing: https://legaleasemarketing.com/
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
Book: The Ambitious Attorney: Your Guide to Doubling or Even Tripling Your Book of Business and more!
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Grow Your Practice
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch