Michelle Arentz: Aligning the Head, Heart, and Briefcase
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Michelle Arentz discuss:
- People’s desire to learn, grow, and improve.
- How to resurrect learning in adults.
- What law firm managers should be thinking about in running their teams.
- Connecting with your employees and team on every level of the organization.
- In everything you do, you are either setting your team up for success or for failure, make sure it is for success.
- Benefits, culture, people, development, and flexibility are the top five drivers for employees, not money.
- We measure what matters, that is what we focus on, and that is what sends our message.
- Open the door to conversations about the pain points at your firm that could be solved if people had additional learning and development.
“Giving people that space to be their authentic self, to really feel like they have a voice, can share ideas, and are heard and feel welcomed and comfortable helps a lot.” — Michelle Arentz
Connect with Michelle Arentz:
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Legalese Marketing: https://legaleasemarketing.com/
Practice Panther: https://www.practicepanther.com/
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
Book: The Ambitious Attorney: Your Guide to Doubling or Even Tripling Your Book of Business and more!
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Grow Your Practice
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch