Michelle King: Media Relations for Your Law Practice
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Michelle King discuss:
- The importance of media relations to your law practice.
- What becomes newsworthy and the timeliness of your content creation.
- Critical roles for attorneys to play in the media and in current events.
- Spotting trends and understanding how you fit as a media expert.
- Media coverage is a huge boon to SEO and your perceived authority.
- Consistency is the key to all marketing and business development activities.
- Consume the media that you want to be featured in to get a sense of what they are looking for.
- Journalists do keep track and pay attention to press releases if done in a timely manner.
“It’s training your brain to think: How can I insert myself into this dialogue? In this topic? What’s happening in the world? Why is this relevant to my clients? And what analysis and expertise can I add to the discussion?” — Michelle King
Connect with Michelle King:
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/reputation-ink/ & https://www.linkedin.com/in/michellecking/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/rep_ink & https://twitter.com/MichelleCKing
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
Book: The Ambitious Attorney: Your Guide to Doubling or Even Tripling Your Book of Business and more!
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Grow Your Practice
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch