Mike Capuzzi: Creative Marketing with a Book
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Mike Capuzzi discuss:
- Writing a quality book to stand out from the crowd.
- Why you should write a shook.
- Self-publishing versus working with a publisher versus a hybrid approach.
- Getting the buzz of the book out.
- Most people have not written a book. It is a way to differentiate yourself from your competition.
- Writing a shook – a short, helpful book – is a great option as most people don’t have time or attention spans for longer books.
- Self-publishing gives you more control than you would have with a big publisher. However, it does mean you have more responsibility for marketing and promoting your book.
- The key thing is the relationship you have – this may be online, on various social media platforms, or even with local businesses where your potential clients may be.
“When you are a book author of a quality book, it definitely positions you differently. In this day and age, a lot of people put a lot of respect on quality book authors.” — Mike Capuzzi
Connect with Mike Capuzzi:
Get your FREE copies of Mike’s Magic Kit here!: https://mikecapuzzi.com/magic
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Legalese Marketing: https://legaleasemarketing.com/
Practice Panther: https://www.practicepanther.com/
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
Book: The Ambitious Attorney: Your Guide to Doubling or Even Tripling Your Book of Business and more!
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Grow Your Practice
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch