Molly McGrath: Becoming Part of the Great Employee Restoration
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Molly McGrath discuss:
- Hiring right and hiring legal leaders.
- Changing your interview process to focus less on the resume and more on the human interaction.
- Giving time, attention, and feedback in real-time.
- Investing in personal and professional growth to attract and retain team members.
- You are hiring human beings, not human doings. Employees and team members are wanting purpose and reason in their job.
- When hiring, it should be a hard yes or a hard no. If it is a maybe, you are trying to convince yourself.
- You will know within 30 days if someone is a good fit or not.
- The #1 thing people want is connection and collaboration. Automations are great, but don’t forget about the soft skills and the people aspect of managing your team.
“I really am very passionate about transforming the great employee resignation and quiet quitting into the great employee restoration.” — Molly McGrath
Thank you to our Sponsors!
LegalEase Marketing: https://legaleasemarketing.com/
Practice Panther: https://www.practicepanther.com/
- Law Firm Admin Bootcamp: https://hiringandempowering.com/law-firm-leadership-development-program/
- Book: Transitions by William Bridges – https://www.amazon.com/Transitions-Making-Sense-Lifes-Changes-ebook/dp/B004ZY23TS
About Molly McGrath: Since the late nineties, Molly has coached, consulted, and directed presidents and founders of national organizations and over 4,000 law firms in; executive-level leadership, continuous improvement, and team empowerment initiatives to infiltrate new markets, leveraging partner ecosystems and producing profitability. Molly has 23 years of specific skillset experience in legal CMO marketing, factional CEO, conversation intelligence coaching, team development & empowerment, intrapreneur talent acquisition, Kaizen leadership, root cause analysis, revenue mapping, and action-based project management.
Connect with Molly McGrath:
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Grow Your Practice
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch