Moshe Amsel: Profit First through Intention for Lawyers
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Moshe Amsel discuss:
- Making your business successful by putting profit first.
- Solving the problems, not hiding behind an excuse or playing the blame game.
- Setting your intentions for success.
- Hiring to make room for new business and provide the best customer experience.
- There is an opportunity cost to every problem that is not solved. Once the money is lost, it will never be brought back.
- Do everything you do with intention. Understand what you want, have a plan to get there, and go after that with intention in all your actions.
- Solo doesn’t mean you can’t get more help. You can have a solo law firm and still bring in other people to help.
- Intention – it’s one word, but it is everything.
“What I have found is that lawyers are scared of the numbers. And that fear, which is completely irrational, is actually what keeps them from fixing the issue.” — Moshe Amsel
Connect with Moshe Amsel:
Show: Profit With Law Podcast – podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/profit-with-law-profitable-law-firm-growth/id1457441443
Profit First by Mike Michalowicz: mikemichalowicz.com/profit-first/
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Grow Your Practice
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch