Regina Leslie: Elevating your Presentations
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Regina Leslie discuss:
- Developing confidence in the business world.
- Getting out of our own heads, slowing down, and listening.
- Maximizing the impact of virtual meetings.
- Tips for presenting, regardless of your size of the audience.
- It’s the self-focus that gets in our way. The more we focus on others, and really listen and engage with that person, the anxiety will immediately drop.
- Take away fillers and utilize the power of the pause.
- Look directly into the lens when you are in virtual meetings – it makes all the difference in connecting to the other person.
- The size of the audience is less important than the way that you present yourself. Speak directly one to one person (or group) as you speak.
“People don’t buy what you do, they buy why you do it. You can’t sell that convincingly with a slide as much as you can with your voice and who you are.” — Regina Leslie
Connect with Regina Leslie:
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Grow Your Practice
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch