Rich Lenkov: Non-Traditional Marketing to Gain Career Confidence
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Rich Lenkov discuss:
- Non-traditional marketing and branding to grow your book of business.
- Servicing your existing clients first, no matter what marketing you choose to do.
- Your must dos for succeeding in growing your practice.
- Utilizing other attorneys and skill sets in your firm to better serve your clients.
- Understand and serve your existing clients by understanding their business and their principles.
- Be more than just a provider of a legal service – be a business partner first.
- As a good marketer, you will fail more than you succeed – if you’re not failing, you’re not trying.
- If you want to grow your business, and grow it well, you have to take the time to do it right.
“If you don’t service your existing clients first and take care of them, then all the marketing in the world won’t help.” — Rich Lenkov
Connect with Rich Lenkov:
Website: BDLFirm.com & ChilaProductions.com
Show: Legal Face-off Podcast
LinkedIn: Rich Lenkov
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
Book: The Ambitious Attorney: Your Guide to Doubling or Even Tripling Your Book of Business and more!
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Grow Your Practice
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch