Ron Bockstahler: Third-Party Suites for Lawyers and Collaboration
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Ron Bockstahler discuss:
- Natural networking while working in a suite of lawyers.
- Building your book of business from early in your career.
- Finding efficiencies to make the most out of what you have.
- The changes happening in communication and technology and how it is affecting firms.
- Invest in space to have a successful law firm – but having third party offices may be a really good option.
- Collaboration is a key aspect to practicing law.
- Utilize this time that we have to build your brand, reconnect, and help those that you can.
- Revitalize old contacts and relationships while we have the time and technology to do so, even if it isn’t in person.
“We’re seeing some firms look at pooling their back office resources into a separate third party company, which never thought you would have seen some of the largest firms in the world looking to do something like that. I think that’s going to be happening more and more.” — Ron Bockstahler
Connect with Ron Bockstahler:
Facebook: Amata Law Office Suites
Show: The 1958 Lawyer
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Grow Your Practice
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch