Sam Mollaei: Automation to Grow Your Firm
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Sam Mollaei discuss:
- How the legal space has radically changed in the last few years.
- Why following up is key to bringing in new business.
- Refining your automations.
- The automation tools all lawyers should be using.
- You need to understand automation before you can most effectively use it in your firm.
- The automations that work best for you may not be for someone else. But utilizing automations can save your team thousands of hours and thousands of dollars.
- When bringing in business, focus on where your clients are most coming from. In order to do that, you need to know where your leads are coming from.
- Your automations don’t have to be complicated or expensive, but they can make a massive difference. If nothing else, use Google Sheets.
“The other benefit of automation is it saves your team time. And if you’re paying for your team, and on whatever an hourly basis, every minute that you save them is money earned by you.” — Sam Mollaei
Connect with Sam Mollaei:
Website: https://legalfunnel.com/ & https://mollaeilaw.com/
Facebook Group: https://facebook.com/groups/legalfunnel
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Legalese Marketing: https://legaleasemarketing.com/
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
Book: The Ambitious Attorney: Your Guide to Doubling or Even Tripling Your Book of Business and more!
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Grow Your Practice
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch