Sami Azhari: Becoming a Thought Leader to Grow Your Business
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Sami Azhari discuss:
- Networking as a referral source.
- Qualifying referral sources and keeping an open mind.
- There is always time to be a thought leader – the law is always evolving.
- The power of social media and leveraging your work.
- You can be the most brilliant lawyer, but if you can’t generate business you’re not going to be successful.
- There’s always opportunities to be made, there’s always a way that you can network with someone and get something out of it.
- Look at how you are leveraging the interactions you have, the people you meet, and the work you do. There is time and effort that goes into all of your networking.
- The biggest way to get noticed is not necessarily getting people to view your profile, but by showing that you’re active and commenting on other people’s posts.
“You have to want it. If you don’t want it bad enough, there’s somebody else out there that wants it worse than you do. If you’re not out there hustling, it’s just going to be a little difficult to sustain a practice and it’s certainly going to be impossible to build one.” — Sami Azhari
Connect with Sami Azhari:
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
Book: The Ambitious Attorney: Your Guide to Doubling or Even Tripling Your Book of Business and more!
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Grow Your Practice
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch