Scott Rahn: Farming Roots to Law Firm Culture
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Scott Rahn discuss:
- The importance of people and community.
- Building law firm culture.
- Benefits of great culture, detriments of a poor culture.
- Modernizing the suggestion box and put your money where your mouth is.
- You can only do so much well. Focus on what you do well and hunker down in that area.
- Your law firm culture is the glue that binds you.
- Show your employees that you care and that they matter. While we are all separated this is especially important to double down on your culture.
- As people, we are stronger together.
“If you haven’t made people feel welcome, safe, and appreciated, you’re gonna have a hard time retaining them.” — Scott Rahn
Connect with Scott Rahn:
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
Book: The Ambitious Attorney: Your Guide to Doubling or Even Tripling Your Book of Business and more!
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Grow Your Practice
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch