Seth Price: Digital Marketing and the Changing World of SEO
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Seth Price discuss:
- Challenges lawyers face in digital and online marketing.
- Understanding your cost of money.
- The changing world of SEO.
- The get to know you phase of SEO before clients may full commit to you and your company.
- High quality content and authoritative links have been, and continue to be, the one-two punch of online marketing and SEO.
- Demonstrate yourself as a thought leader in a substantive area and you will gain notice.
- Quality content is king.
- Depending on where you are at in your business will change what your focus should be.
“Once you get to a certain number of page count, it’s more important to get the highest quality content. When somebody says you want quality or quantity, my answer is generally both, but I would say is, you get to a point where pruning is important.” — Seth Price
Connect with Seth Price:
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Grow Your Practice
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch