Stacey Brown Randall: Relationship Based Referrals Without Asking
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Stacey Brown Randall discuss:
- Generating referrals without asking, without manipulation, without compensation, without networking to know a ton of people, and without just waiting and hoping that they’ll happen.
- Showing up and being seen as the expert.
- The power behind words and using them for good.
- Looking at the data of where your referrals came from (not just where you think they may have come from).
- There are a lot of strategies you can learn when it comes to referrals. You have to figure out what works best for you, for your firm, for your brand, and how you want to show up.
- A referral source is any human that refers you, whether or not they are clients.
- Maintaining relationships (of all kinds) are the key to referrals. There is a framework to those relationships that will strengthen those relationships and referrals.
- Thank by name – write a thank you note every time you are referred for specifically who was referred to you (even if they don’t become a client).
“If you can actually just pay attention to the psychology and reverse engineer or look a little differently to how referrals actually come to be, we don’t have as much control over them as we think. But there are things we do control.” — Stacey Brown Randall
Connect with Stacey Brown Randall:
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Legalese Marketing: https://legaleasemarketing.com/
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
Book: The Ambitious Attorney: Your Guide to Doubling or Even Tripling Your Book of Business and more!
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Grow Your Practice
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch