Stacey Kalamaras: The Business of Law and Interacting with Others
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Stacey Kalamaras discuss:
- How she moved from marketing and advertising to her second career in intellectual property law.
- Adding value to your team and your company overall in whatever way you can.
- Understanding how to interact with people to understand their problems.
- What to do when networking, branding, and growing your book of business.
- Understanding your client’s business will give them faith and trust in you as the lawyer.
- Developing your book of business can be difficult, and it will be individual for every lawyer.
- Play to your strengths in connecting with people and potential clients.
- It’s the business of law – you can’t practice without your own clients.
“Remember, regardless of what size firm you go into, your internal partners are your clients. You need to make those people happy. If you make them happy, not only with your work product, but also with your can-do attitude, word is going to spread and everyone is going to want to work with you.” — Stacey Kalamaras
Connect with Stacey Kalamaras:
LinkedIn: Kalamaras Law Office, LLC & Stacey Kalamaras
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
Book: The Ambitious Attorney: Your Guide to Doubling or Even Tripling Your Book of Business and more!
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Grow Your Practice
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch