In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Steph Vaughan-Jones discuss:
- Hiring the right people for the right job.
- Being flexible to find success.
- Getting closer to your customer.
- Developing relationships and developing leaders.
- People fear mistakes – that is why they don’t take risks. Mistakes are not a failure, they are a chance to learn and further your success.
- Recognize the potential in the people on your team. If you put them in the right role, they will shine.
- Stay close to your client – ask questions and identify the needs they have (even if they don’t yet realize it).
- The best teachers are those who do it well.
“62% of calls are for urgent matters. Nothing can beat that phone call, and that human interaction.” — Steph Vaughan-Jones
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Legalese Marketing: https://legaleasemarketing.com/
Practice Panther: https://www.practicepanther.com/
Connect with Steph Vaughan-Jones:
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
Book: Legal Business Development Isn’t Rocket Science and more!
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.