Steve Gordon: Creating a Buzz with Your Book
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Steve Gordon discuss:
- Why you should write a book (and how it can help your law firm grow).
- Changing your introduction and cementing your place as the expert.
- What it takes to write a book today.
- Using your book to get the right kind of clients.
- You can build your network and get referrals by sharing information. Writing a book allows you to disseminate that information more widely and effectively.
- Be a part of an organization that works to lift one another, not just lift yourself.
- The perceived hardest part of writing a book is actually the easiest part of it – writing it. There is a pattern and a structure that works well to reach audiences. You know your content and you are the expert.
- Your client doesn’t want a textbook, they want a transformation. Show them the transformation and the process. That makes a great lead-generating book.
“There is no way to contain all of your expertise and give it all away in a 100 to 150 page book. That’s not the purpose of a book.” — Steve Gordon
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Legalese Marketing: https://legaleasemarketing.com/
Practice Panther: https://www.practicepanther.com/
- The Ultimate Sales Letter by Dan Kennedy – https://www.amazon.com/Ultimate-Sales-Letter-4Th-Customers-ebook/dp/B004J35JFU/
Connect with Steve Gordon:
Get Steve Gordon’s Latest Book, Jumpstart Your Own, and More Here: https://milliondollarauthor.io/bethatlawyer
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Grow Your Practice
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch