Steve Hamburg: Thriving in the Uncomfortable
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Steve Hamburg discuss:
- Pursuing meaningful pursuits with a higher degree of conversion.
- Moving past the stigma of being a salesperson in your own mind.
- Practical tips for sales free selling.
- Creating your structure around selling to gain comfort with selling.
- Winging it is not a strategy or a process.
- Engage a sales journal into your process in a way that works for you. If you can quantify it, you can track it and understand what you need to do in order to understand what activities are the most important.
- If you are planning on running your own firm, you have to be married to that venture. If you have a partner/spouse, you will want them to be on board with you.
- Luck favors those that work the hardest.
“To be a successful entrepreneur, you need to be willing to subject yourself to what makes you the most uncomfortable and thrive.” — Steve Hamburg
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Legalese Marketing: https://legaleasemarketing.com/
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
Book: The Ambitious Attorney: Your Guide to Doubling or Even Tripling Your Book of Business and more!
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Grow Your Practice
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch