Stuart TenHoor: Specializing for Success
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Stuart TenHoor discuss:
- Engaging in the news and media.
- The intersection of legal and business.
- Marketing yourself in your specialty.
- Leaving space to receive.
- Being known in a space is critical. You want to be the name that comes to mind in your industry when a specific situation comes up for someone else.
- Sales is not manipulation, it’s persuasion. You are helping people to figure out what they want.
- Becoming the go-to person in a subject area does not happen overnight. It takes consistency and effort.
- While you need to get things done and generate great ideas, you also want to leave space for the good things that will come your way as you are building relationships and your business.
“Having a good LinkedIn profile and having a good website profile, those are all important. But you’ve got to put your niches out there.” — Stuart TenHoor
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Legalese Marketing: https://legaleasemarketing.com/
Practice Panther: https://www.practicepanther.com/
About Stuart TenHoor: STUART TENHOOR, President of Stuart TenHoor Legal Search, is in his 35th year as a legal search consultant in the Greater Washington, DC area. TenHoor is also a career coach for food and drug lawyers (http://www.stuarttenhoor.com) and consults with law firms, corporations, and other private employers, and to federal agencies on their lateral hiring goals and helps them find FDA and other types of legal talent. TenHoor’s specialty is working with food and drug lawyers as they seek the best employment fit for their evolving professional goals.
Connect with Stuart TenHoor:
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Grow Your Practice
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch