Terry Isner: Boundless Culture for Law Firms
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Terry Isner discuss:
- What culture is and how it is part of the entire organization, not just at one level.
- Giving culture a seat at the table.
- Finding the common hard things from different departments of your organization.
- Treating people the way they want to be treated.
- Culture does not have boundaries if we believe in it and have a set of behaviors already in place.
- Words have weight – little things that we say and do because we’re in a hurry, that we think are not offensive could absolutely destroy a culture.
- Law firms need to become more empathetic at the people level, and not at the profit level.
- Be confident in being you, regardless of who you are.
“The thing that we have to start to understand is really the culture’s behavior. The idea of that is, if there are certain behaviors in which our client expect of us or which we wish to put in place – why we do what we do – that begins to create that culture.” — Terry Isner
Connect with Terry Isner:
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Grow Your Practice
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch