Tom Ciesielka: PR for Lawyers
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Tom Ciesielka discuss:
- Reason why lawyers and law firms may need to work with a PR firm.
- Mitigating problems and promoting or publicizing when appropriate.
- Public relations and social media.
- Delegating social media to get it personalized for you when you have time.
- In PR, your words have to be just as precise as they would need to be in a law brief.
- Getting out first is a great way to put yourself in front of others.
- Social media often drives mainstream media.
- LinkedIn is both social and professional. It is a great way to connect with those you may not otherwise be able to.
“Don’t get mad, get proactive.” — Tom Ciesielka
Connect with Tom Ciesielka:
Facebook: TC Public Relations
LinkedIn: Thomas Ciesielka
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
Book: The Ambitious Attorney: Your Guide to Doubling or Even Tripling Your Book of Business and more!
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Grow Your Practice
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch
Search Our Blog
Browse by Category
Browse by Tag
50yearsold Agendas Ambitious Attorney attorney marketing Attorneys Being Organized as a Lawyer Book of Business Chicago chicago daily law bulletin Client Retention Clients for Lawyers COVID-19 Cross-Marketing Elevator Pitch find your passion Follow-Up Gift Giving Hiring interview Lateral Acquisition law firm Lawyer Coach Lawyers legal business development Legal Industry LinkedIn Networking for Lawyers Networking Groups New Lawyers Personal Brand Equity Planning for Lawyers Pre-Event Questions Public Speaking Rainmaking for Lawyers reflectionson50 Sample Scripts Social Media The Attorney's Networking Handbook Time Management Tips from Steve Fretzin Top Lawyering Mistakes Trial Preparation for Lawyers Turning50 Video Tutorial Websites