Tom Lambotte: Cybersecurity for Your Law Firm
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Tom Lambotte discuss:
- How he entered the cybersecurity industry and built his businesses to help lawyers.
- A multi-layered security system for your law firm’s cybersecurity.
- Cyber threats to solo and small law firms.
- Preventing data breaches in your law firm.
- Most major case software doesn’t care if you are on Mac or PC. The use of Mac computers in law firms has continued to grow over the years.
- Cybersecurity is important regardless of if you are using a Mac or PC or how big your law firm is.
- Anyone can fall for a phishing email, no matter how confident you think you are in your ability to spot them.
- The top four areas you should turn on two-factor authentication: email, case management software, file storage solution, and bookkeeping software.
“The single easiest, most accessible thing that I still see people not leveraging is two-factor authentication.” — Tom Lambotte
Connect with Tom Lambotte:
Get your CyberSecurity Checklist and talk to Tom directly at: https://bobaguard.com/bethatlawyer
Thank you to our Sponsors!
LegalEase Marketing: https://legaleasemarketing.com/
Practice Panther: https://www.practicepanther.com/
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
Book: The Ambitious Attorney: Your Guide to Doubling or Even Tripling Your Book of Business and more!
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Grow Your Practice
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch