Jack Zinda: Building a Sustainable Practice of Any Size
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Jack Zinda discuss:
- Maintaining cash flow while building a practice.
- Building a thriving practice in a tough area.
- Planning, coaching, and continuous learning.
- Tips for growing a sustainable practice.
- You do not have to do only one thing to bring in work. Find a couple of options that work for you and make time to do both.
- Take the time to invest in your business skills. There are many out there who have done what you want to do – learn from their roadmap.
- Coaching allows you to learn, not just from the coach, but also from all the experience they’ve had working with other people.
- Know what it is that you want and have a clear, direct plan for getting there.
“A lot of people don’t think of business development as a repeatable process. They think of it as luck or making friends, but, it’s actually about being intentional with the actions that will lead to the outcomes that you want.” — Jack Zinda
Connect with Jack Zinda:
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Legalese Marketing: https://legaleasemarketing.com/
Practice Panther: https://www.practicepanther.com/
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
Book: The Ambitious Attorney: Your Guide to Doubling or Even Tripling Your Book of Business and more!
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Grow Your Practice
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch