Holly Jean Jackson: Clearing the Headtrash for Success
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Holly Jean Jackson discuss:
- Not allowing your thoughts to control you.
- Why you want a coach in this world of information overload.
- Sharing your message as an act of love and service.
- Getting your mindset into a positive space to find the calm in your life and mind.
- Imposter syndrome affects all of us – including those who are the most credentialed.
- You can’t have a good sales conversation if all your thinking is negative, especially about yourself and your services.
- Don’t start your sales conversations with talk of money. A good sales conversation is really about building a deeper relationship, especially when you’re in the service industry.
- Set an intention – then you have a path forward and a plan to follow that path.
“With social media, the way it is in the world, we all struggle with, what I call, compare and despair. When we compare and despair, nothing positive comes from that.” — Holly Jean Jackson
Connect with Holly Jean Jackson:
Shifting self-talk worksheet: https://coachhollyjackson.activehosted.com/f/44
Book a free call: https://hollyjeanjackson.com/services/schedule-appointment/
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Legalese Marketing: https://legaleasemarketing.com/
Practice Panther: https://www.practicepanther.com/
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Grow Your Practice
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch