Ian Garlic: Intention vs. Attention
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Ian Garlic discuss:
- Filming with having a sales tool in mind.
- Having a case story, instead of a case study.
- Videos and websites working in unison to strengthen your brand and company.
- What to look for in a video editor and in your video marketing.
- Now more than ever, it is important to not look like every other attorney in your marketing.
- Have pre-prepared video answers to FAQs that you can send to clients when they ask.
- The best way to get better at video is to make as many videos as you can. You can always delete or rerecord later.
- If you make the video correctly, you will get a massive return on investment. You need to have someone who understands the market.
“When we started putting videos on websites, we could put videos anywhere and do anything, it was new, and people click on it, watch it. Now, you’re battling against cats and babies, you’ve got to have intent with the videos, you’ve got to have it in the right place and integrate it with the website.” — Ian Garlic
Connect with Ian Garlic:
Website: IanGarlic.com & StoryCrews.com
Go to storycrews.com/fretzin to get your FREE Storyboard Blueprint and other lawyer resources!
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
Book: The Ambitious Attorney: Your Guide to Doubling or Even Tripling Your Book of Business and more!
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Grow Your Practice
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch