John Cannon: Changing Your Mindset and Overcoming the Fear Barrier
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and John Cannon discuss:
- Overcoming the fear barrier and using that growth to strengthen the foundation of your firm.
- Continued education for learning and expanding your knowledge to grow your law firm.
- Changing your mindset and understanding the core of who you are.
- Delegation, training, and managing the employees in your firm.
- Use your drive time to continue to learn to strengthen your business, such as through podcasts or audiobooks.
- Change your mindset – you are a business owner who is also an attorney.
- Utilize your time wisely. Limit your time and limit what your focus is to make your goals more tangible and measurable.
- Everything you do that makes you a good lawyer can be documented.
“By having high quality content, putting it up on a regular basis, having search engine optimization that does well, having a website that gives lots of useful information and giving people the right answers, you’re building the keys of marketing.” — John Cannon
Connect with John Cannon:
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
Book: The Ambitious Attorney: Your Guide to Doubling or Even Tripling Your Book of Business and more!
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Grow Your Practice
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch