John Strohmeyer: Going Above and Beyond in Customer Service
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and John Strohmeyer discuss:
- Recognizing how lawyers and law firms are different from other types of companies.
- Definition of customer service for a law firm.
- Minimize the things that don’t help you solve the problem your clients bring to you.
- Take care of your referral partners with exceptional service as that is where your primary business comes from.
- We are all selling some sort of product and it is, primarily, one of three flavors: stuff, results, or entertainment and fun. Understanding what type of business you are changes how you do customer service.
- By focusing on what you do, you aren’t getting distracted with other areas of law that are outside your area of focus.
- Consider what is good for your staff, not just your client.
- Get the right people in the right jobs to do things for you – you, as the lawyer, cannot do everything all the time.
“Most of this service isn’t about spending more money. Clients aren’t looking for you to shower them with gifts and making sure your office is decked out in marble and glass. It’s taking care of things for them and making it easy.” — John Strohmeyer
Connect with John Strohmeyer:
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
Book: The Ambitious Attorney: Your Guide to Doubling or Even Tripling Your Book of Business and more!
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Grow Your Practice
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch