Lesley Wallerstein: Confidence, Adaptability, and Embracing Discomfort
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Lesley Wallerstein discuss:
- The relationship between creativity and crazy.
- Networking as an introvert.
- Understanding what you have to offer.
- Finding a networking system that works for you and your personality type.
- It isn’t about what others can do, it’s about what you can do better than others.
- It takes confidence to go out on your own as a solo. You have to be willing to talk about yourself and put yourself out there or nobody will know what you do.
- You do have a value to add to the marketplace, but that value means nothing if people don’t know you.
- Get comfortable with feeling uncomfortable and it will get easier.
“It was do or die. I realized the only way that I could make this work is if I open my mouth and start talking about what I do, because everybody else in the room is doing the same thing. My voice counts just as much as everybody else’s.” — Lesley Wallerstein
Connect with Lesley Wallerstein:
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Legalese Marketing: https://legaleasemarketing.com/
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
Book: The Ambitious Attorney: Your Guide to Doubling or Even Tripling Your Book of Business and more!
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Grow Your Practice
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch