Mitch Beinhaker: Increasing Automation to Increase Business
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Mitch Beinhaker discuss:
- Things lawyers are more challenged by than ever before.
- Using automation to run your life and practice more effectively.
- The changing landscape of employees needed in a law firm.
- Virtual collaboration and running a virtual office.
- You want to run your practice in a way that makes it easy for clients and other attorneys to work with you.
- If nothing else, automate your calendar. You can save hours each week that can be used for other things and you make it easier for those you are meeting with.
- You will not lose business due to automation. If anything, you will gain business from it as it will increase your accessibility and will make it easier to work with you.
- There are ways to communicate and build culture without having your entire workforce in the office every single day.
“The people that are going to be resilient and are going to embrace the use of technology and automation will be better off because they will be able to run more efficient businesses and practices.” — Mitch Beinhaker
Connect with Mitch Beinhaker:
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Legalese Marketing: https://legaleasemarketing.com/
Practice Panther: https://www.practicepanther.com/
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
Book: The Ambitious Attorney: Your Guide to Doubling or Even Tripling Your Book of Business and more!
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Grow Your Practice
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch