Robert Hanna: Building Your Brand Through Storytelling
In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Robert Hanna discuss:
- Why firms are struggling to retain talent.
- Firm and personal branding for lawyers.
- How to start a story (hint, it’s not your name).
- Reflecting on your why.
- Give trust to your employees – they do not need to be (or want to be) micromanaged.
- If you build a personal brand, more revenue-generating opportunities will come your way.
- Everyone who has a very successful personal brand is excellent at storytelling.
- We, as humans, are drowning in information, but what we are craving is wisdom.
- Contacts are good, but relationships pay.
“I’m still finessing my storytelling because the number one thing people buy is a human-to-human relationship. We talk about B2B and B2C. No, it’s H2H, it’s human to human.” — Robert Hanna
Connect with Robert Hanna:
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXvYfYFRtWplqIFtWuRw3AA & https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXvYfYFRtWplqIFtWuRw3AA
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/legallyspeakingpodcast & https://www.facebook.com/kcpartnersltd
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/legallyspeakingpodcast/ & https://www.instagram.com/kcpartners_/
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Legalese Marketing: https://legaleasemarketing.com/
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
Book: The Ambitious Attorney: Your Guide to Doubling or Even Tripling Your Book of Business and more!
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Grow Your Practice
Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch